iOS 9.3 public beta three brings Wi-Fi Calling to Verizon iPhone shoppers, fixes for T-cellular

11:18 PM
ios-93-beta-3-2.png

we're about a month out from the subsequent doubtless Apple adventure where it is expected that Apple will free up iOS 9.three to the loads.

considering that I even have a couple of telephones to make use of as my simple device, I took the leap and put in the iOS 9.3 public beta on my Apple iPhone 6s Plus a couple weeks ago. one of the vital simple motives i wanted to test out iOS 9.3 before the total unlock become the better Apple health help that now lets me view my Apple Watch activity right on the Apple health dashboard, as well as extra guide for more facts sources.

The beta 2 version I all started with had considerations with T-cellular's mobile connection the place Outlook, streaming video, and different apps i use always would no longer connect. thus, I set the iPhone 6s Plus aside and went lower back to using my Samsung Galaxy be aware 5 for the last couple of weeks.

fortunately, Apple released iOS 9 public beta three yesterday that fastened all of my T-cellular connection concerns so my SIM card again lives in the iPhone. past the T-mobile connection fixes, this latest version of the general public beta comprises here:

  • Wi-Fi Calling for Verizon consumers
  • New 3D touch shortcuts from the Settings icon; battery, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
  • enhanced formula for locking and unlocking Notes
  • advancements in Apple song, together with capacity to add songs to My song when introduced to a playlist
  • ios-93-beta-3-1.png

    ios-93-beta-3-1.png

    I have already got Wi-Fi Calling on T-mobile, which is convenient for making calls should you are inside constructions with no cellular connection. This function on T-mobile additionally means that you can text on an plane equipped with Gogo provider. i'm now not bound if this works with different carriers who've Wi-Fi Calling guide.

    ios-93-beta-3-3.png

    ios-93-beta-3-3.png

    moreover these new services in the third version of the public beta, i'm absolutely enjoying night Shift mode in iOS 9.three. Like others, I constantly have my cellphone on my nightstand and read in bed earlier than falling asleep. i can tell that the nighttime Shift mode helps my eyes and i am falling asleep quicker with my iPhone than with other vibrant telephones.

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar